External Access: SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol)
JSON Syntax Definition for Query Requests
The general syntax to query EZ-MES consitst of 4 main attributes with several sub
JSON representing the Output Columns
- sTyp = Is the Data Type for the return parses the data into ....
- sNm = is the Data Base Name
See Link For Examples
Part Definition Data Diagram
- sTitle = Is the title for the output column
- oHash = Is a HashTable used to perform a Key to Val search.
- arJbConv = Is a array of Attributes to get to another object
For Example, sFRFD links to the FD object so if you pass in "arJbConv:['sFRFD']"
then the Name will be "sNm" will be pulling data from the FD not the FR
The first set of characters for example "sFRFD" the "sFR" means it is on the FR
Object or Table, if you look at the data diagrams almost all attributes will start
with sFR on the FR Object, the exceptions are (These are available on all objects)
Is the Main Part of the Query, this only gives to what table or Object set to query.
Is what Object to query
- sJobFirst and sValNext
Are used for Link List Queries
Is the Filters or Where Clauses, this is a Array of the Object defined next, also
Syntax (This is almost the same as the Column Syntax Above)
Should always be true if using this syntax
- [sNm] is the DataBase Name
- [sTyp] is the Data Type
- [sVal] is what the actual filter data value
- [sOperation] is the Operation to Perform
Supported Operations Include
- [==] Equals
- [!=] Not Equal
- [>] Greater Than
- [>=] Greater than or Equal
- [<] Less Than
- [<=] Less Than or Equal
- [contains] if the string contains any part of the string
- [!contains] is the string dose not contain part of the string
- [regex] Equal To regular expression
- [!regex] Not equal to regular expression
- [bAnd] = is a Boolean stating if it is a AND operation (Cannot be true if bOr is
- [bOr] = is a Boolean stating if it si a OR operation (Cannot be true if bAnd is
- [bCase] sets if it is Case Sensitive False is default
- [arJbConv] is the same as the column defined above it converts the object so you
can access attributes of linked objects See Above
- Conatins 2 Objects
- First Checks the Parts sPRPartType dose not equal "Consumed"
- Second checks that the sPRFRProcessState Contains "DONE"
Is the Sort Operation and it is performed after the data has been filtered
- [SortA] Sort Ascending
- [SortD] Sort Descending
- [sTyp] = Same as Above String, Number .......
- [sNm] = Name of Attribute Same as Above
- [arJbConv] =Same as Above
We recommend the following
- Get a text editor this is all standard JSON notation
- Everything is set up with defaults so it is not required to pass in all the arguments
- You can pass in null for the check vals and just get all the data for a Object pretty
- The arCheckVals are performed in Order so the order of these can affect the speed.
- Date Attributes will support Partial Date Strings for example > "Mar 2009" would