Online Documentation: Operator Guide
How to print a Traveler
To print a Traveler,
take the steps shown in the following figure to print the Traveler Report:
To print a Traveler, take the following steps:
- Click the Traveler Tab to activate the Traveler
- Open the
Note: By clicking the Print Preview in the 'Active Travelers' Listbox, you will open
the Print Preview directly. This way you will be able to skip the step to Open the
- Open the
Traveler Form by clicking one of the rows of the Traveler Listbox.
This will open the Traveler Form
- On the Traveler Form you can click the Print Preview button. This will open
the report in a new popup.
Note: You can skip this step by clicking the Direct Print button, doing it
this will not give you the option to change the report settings.
- Optional Step: Change the report settings.
Learn more about the Traveler Report Settings...
- Optional Step: If you change any of the report settings, you have to press
the refresh button to let the changes take effect.
- Click the Direct Print button on the Print Preview popup, this will open the same
report in a new browser window. From here you can use the browser print to print
Click this link if the new Browser Window
did not open.
Click one of the following links to learn more: