EZ-MES: Answering 'Simple' Questions
It start with a simple question
It doesn't matter what you call the solution, WIP Tracking, MES,
SCADA, MRP, Production Execution Application, Production Tracking etc.
To make decisions that will improve the bottom line, you should be able
to answer 'simple' questions fast and efficiently.
Answer your questions with a low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
You don't want to consume too many resources to get your answers.
EazyWorks has developed a production tracking system that will answer
your questions fast and efficiently while keeping the Total Cost of Ownership low.
What keeps the systems TCO low?
First of all EZ-MES is web based, and this will have a small impact on
your IT budget. There is no software or equipment to buy, install,
& maintain. Second we kept the system easy to operate for the people
that enter the real live data, reducing the cost of use and the cost of training.
We've also learned this simplicity actually INCREASES the ACCURACY of the
data operators put into the system. Third we made EZ-MES simple to configure,
so you don't have to spend lots of money on consultants to program the
system for you. And finally we made it very simple to get your answers giving
you the information you need to make decisions that will improve the bottom line.
We have a couple of questions for you and we wonder if you can answers them.
- What is you work in process? How much material do you currently have on the floor?
- Where are all the current jobs? Are they on schedule?
- How much does it really cost to make your product?
- How efficiently are you using your resources?
- Do you have full traceability for your products? Do you need full traceability?
- If you make an improvement, what will be the cost savings?
- What is the cost of your rework actions?
- What is the yield of your process? What is the cost of your waste?
- When does it become cost effective to rework your material? To scrap or to rework?
- How do you know if your decisions are improving the bottom line?
- Why do mistakes happen and what do they cost you?